Tuesday, March 24, 2009

iAM Rookie




Welcome 2 My OFFICIAL PRODUCTION BLOGSPACE.... I was Born n Raised in Mobile,AL. I graduated high school at the top of my class with honors. After one year of college, I dropped out. I decided that at that point in time school wasn't for me. I relocated to Atlanta in May 08' and now I'm following my dreams.....


C. Breezy's Fists Rain Thru Rihanna's Umbrella ☂



On the nite of the grammy's hollywood sweethearts Chris Brown and Rihanna got into a physical altercation allegedly leaving the poptart's..oh mmmmmm excuse me the pop STARZ face somewhat demented. ok ok ok ..i couldn't keep goin on lol I mean seriousely WTF?! Im still trying to figure out why everyone is so shocked about the situation even IF he DID do it. I mean hell if you pushing a LAMBO, are one of the hottest artists in entertainment,and your under 21 don't you think you'd be a li-t-t-le pissed about some foreign bitch trying you on some dumb shyt and on an important nite not to mention WHILE YOURE DRIVING...lol For some reason I don't believe he caused as much damage as reported simply because he was driving the b**** face was already trashed if you as ME..lol Ultimately things like this can happen when people overstep their boundaries so jus b smart people...

No comments:

Post a Comment